Saturday, March 11, 2006

"rewritable for multiple recordings"

Had a job interview yesterday with a small publishing company. Seemed to be going well at first- all the usual questions like 'what are your best qualities?' 'can you work as part of a team?' and all the other crap. Then right in the middle of the interview they brought a pig into the room and told me to kill it with my mind. At first I thought it was one of those bizarre tests they do to see how you cope with pressure, but after a while it became clear that they really did want me to try and kill a pig with my mind. I didn't know what else to do so I sat there for ten minutes squinting at the pig. I didn't kill it, and I'm pretty sure I didn't get the job either. Not that I actually knew what the job was to begin with.

No comments: